Sunday, September 03, 2006

Facts I never knew about me.

According to Blogthings, I have a Type A personality so big it makes other Type A's shrink away from me, I never shy away from adversity, and I love to tackle impossible problems. Failure is apparently not an option for me and I tend to be controlling, leaving nothing to chance.

My strength is my bold approach to life. My weakness, I don't accept help.

And they can tell all that from my birthdate. Wow :)

A quick trawl through some of the other delights Blogthings has to offer revealed that
  • I am only 52% pure ;),
  • I come from Saturn, but should rule Mars (?)
  • I have experienced 68% of life (do I want to experience the other 32%?),
  • My EQ (emotional intelligence quotient) is 133
  • I am 70% left-brained (more accurate than most, that one), but
  • my brain is 53% female,
  • My kissing technique is Perfect (yep, I'm okay with that one too)
  • and I could still pass 8th grade Maths.
Oh, and I feel lazy on Sunday afternoons. And I didn't need a quiz to tell me that.

No comments: