Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Report published

Today, I finally got to the point where I felt comfortable enough with the Condor report to publish it. After revisions too numerous to mention, it has now been sent to the Infrastructure guys and the Delivery Manager to check over before it goes to the Business.

Interestingly, in the last few days I have discovered that it was all a misunderstanding, but not the way I thought. It appears that the Infrastructure team lied to us all along - they never did any of the work we requested. Why not, we have no idea, but it's as if we are working for rival companies. It's completely ridiculous. Suffice to say that it's been escalated up above their heads and the right message has now got down to those concerned - take your finger out and get it done.

We have an audio conference tomorrow to discuss my report, on which their estimates are based, and then we wait and see what they come up with.

No comments: