Saturday, August 05, 2006

Apparently, when I recently complained that the very atypical heatwave we are experiencing here in England was making me cranky, and I preferred being at work, I wasn't the only one.

There is so much wonderful material available on the Internet on the subject of management that sifting through it can become tedious. However, I am discovering that there is more genuine common sense and good advice out there than I expected. And an awful lot of it can be really entertaining, too.

I have previously mentioned Wayne Turmel's site as one I enjoy occasionally, and now I have found that he has also posted some wonderful articles on Management Issues as well. This one I enjoyed immensely, so much so that my colleagues nearby looked up to find out what I was laughing at. Read it, then check out the related items in the sidebar if you have half an hour to spare. Recommended.

No comments: